I didn't want to die alone, but that may be the answer

Walking through the valley of death, slipping into shadow, no longer does the spaces between my fingers, are right where yours fit perfectly. I miss the times, when you where my everything. you were able to make me laugh, and save my life countless of times. Like that time when I had stopped my heart, and you had given my cpr, even, that other time where I alomst got fired; and u were there to back me up. Although, you had taken me to places many times, that was the only time, I had ever felt save was wrapped in your arms.what I miss most about you is your personality. That was when all hope was gone, and the only thing I had looked forward to is u. I never wanted to die alone. I wanted you by my side always, but now I fear that may be the answer,as life goes on; Time keeps turning,while im slipping away. I'm stuck In this world forgotten by all who surrounded me; in the end its time for me to leave and never come back. You where my every thing that I ever wanted in life. Not one thing I would ever change about you. Shot in the heart crimson red runs down my chest to my arm and through my fingers where you had laid beside me; etched with your name, of a memory from the good times that we shared.
August 3rd, 2011 at 10:36pm