I need to quit destroying myself.

I seriously do. I'm starting to think I need to a talk to someone, but I feel uncomfortable asking my parents to start therapy again, because it costs so much money, and right now we are living pay check to pay check.

On a lighter note, I'm going to go to a stage makeup workshop tomorrow. For a haunted house. I don't really know how to do really good makeup, because I've had none of the special products to work with, but I've watched a*s loads of youtube tutorials, so hopefully, I'll know a little more than the other beginners.

It's also starting to freak me out, because I won't know anyone, and I'm not sure the skill level of the 'beginners'. Either way, I'll gain some experience, and if I don't get hired then at least I will know how to do my friend's makeup for Halloween.

I'm starting to think I'm getting on my mother's nerves or something. She is constantly yelling at me for the stupidest little things lately. Like today, I left the cabinet door open a little, and she freaked out. Yelling and telling me that I'm 'Not responsible enough to have a car, or to drive'. I kind of feel like my license is just something she can hang over my head, and tell me when I can and cannot have my car. [/rant]

I know, I should feel lucky to have great, loving parents, but right now it's just UGH! I love them, I do. I just want my mom to stop yelling at me for the stupidest things.

I want to re-do my room so badly!!

Questions:

1. Have you ever done any sort of stage makeup?

2. Does your mom ever get really mad for no reason?

3. What is your favorite fruit?
August 4th, 2011 at 02:33am