Fun Things to do in an Elevator xD

I found all of these on the internet. i found them really funnayyy hehe!

~ Stand motionless silent in the corner, facing the wall and never get off.

~ Ask others that get on if you can push the button for them, but push the wrong ones.

~ Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then berate them screaming "That's mine!" and other sorts of possessive terms.

~ Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the other riders.

~ Yell "Hug it out, Bitch" and then force everyone in for a group hug.

~ Glance and grin at another people for a while, then smile and say, "I just got new socks. First day I'm wearing them."

~ When there's only one other rider in the elevator, poke them and then deny it was you when they ask you about it.

~ Press all the buttons when you get on, and then when the elevator stops at every floor, yell, "All Aboard!"

Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.

~ Strike up a conversation with someone else and use air quotes at the completely wrong times. Then, when you need them, don't use them

~ Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, 'Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!'

~ Stare at your thumb and say 'I think it's getting larger.'

~ Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

~ Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

~Lean against the button panel.

~ Say 'Ding!' at each floor.

~ When the elevator is silent, look around and ask 'is that your beeper?'

~ Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers 'through' it.

~ Leave a box between the doors.

~ Holler 'Chutes away!' whenever the elevator descends.

~ Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

~ Frown and mutter 'gotta go, gotta go' then sigh and say 'oops!'

~ Meow occasionally.

~ On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.

~ Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

~ When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

~ Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

~ Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: 'Got enough air in there?'
August 5th, 2011 at 02:15am