About Me!

So this is just a little intro about me.

Well for starters, I love music. I've been playing trumpet and guitar for almost 10 years now. (It will be 10 on Christmas.) I started playing piano when I was 8 and I still play today. I picked up flute in the 7th grade just because. I play in my school's Jazz Band and Symphonic Band as well as the orchestra my dad conducts.

I also sing a lot. I randomly break out into song and I tend to be really loud about it. I've been in almost every school play since Kindergarten and I've had a singing role in almost every one.

I also love to write. I do a lot of writing with my cousin, whose also on this site (XOXORockyXOXO. Go check out her profile and stories!) as well as solo writing.

I do a lot of reading too. I love the Percy Jackson series and the Twilight saga. I've read almost every Stephen King book written and seen almost every movie made from a Stephen King book. I'm also a horror movie fanatic. Although I refuse to watch any movies with dolls in them. I blame my dad for my phobia of dolls. He's the one that let me watch Child's Play when I was 5. I haven't touched a doll since.

I also love old TV shows. Some of my favorites are That 70's Show, Married With Children, The Nanny, Family Matters, My Wife and Kids, The Munsters, Adams Family, Green Acres, and Spongebob.

I like rock music. Anything from Classic and Alternative to Death Metal. Especially Avenged Sevenfold, cKy and HIM. I also like classical music and piano. I also listen to Earth Wind and Fire.

I'm also a movie buff. I love X-Men. Especially X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I know almost every line. I loved X-Men: First Class too. I also like the Harry Potter series and the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, the Twilight series so far, Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, and pretty much any movie Ryan Reynolds has been in including The Green Lantern and The Proposal.

One of my favorite quotes is by Jimi Hendrix and its very true which is why I love it.
"Once the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

And one by Ben Parker (Spiderman's Uncle) "With great power comes great responsibility."

And another is from Eminem's song Mosh. Its his speech at the end which I totally agree with:

"And as we proceed,
To Mosh through this desert storm,
In these closing statements, if they should argue
Let us beg to differ
As we set aside our differences
And assemble our own army
To disarm this Weapon of Mass Destruction
That we call our President, for the present
And Mosh for the future of our next generation
To speak and be heard
Mr. President, Mr. Senator
Do you guy's hear us?"

I also love to listen to Radio Bam! I think Bam Margera is hilarious!

I have 10 brothers and sisters. I have three younger siblings and six older siblings. Two of the older siblings and one of the younger ones are all Foster kids. My parents are Foster parents and we have kids coming and going all the time through our house. I have 8 dogs. Two German Shepard's, 1 Great Dane that's three feet tall, two Doberman Pinscher's, 1 Cocker Spaniel, 1 King Charles Spaniel, and 1 boxer. We also have 5 cats, three Persian kitties, 1 Siamese, and 1 Tabby. 7 horses, 2 Bearded Dragons named Paco and Josue and 1 pig named Porky.

I live in a small town in Wisconsin called Green Lake about 10 miles from Dartford Cemetery. We own 20 acres of land which is mostly covered in trees. I have been to Dartford Cemetery plenty of times and I did get pushed off the mausoleum. It scared the crap out of me since I was standing on it and all of a sudden I was falling to the ground. I didn't get seriously hurt, just a little scratched up from landing on my stomach.

Still it shocks some people that I don't believe in ghosts. After being pushed off the mausoleum I still don't believe in ghosts. I do believe in demons and in God. I don't believe that a soul could be stuck in this world after death or some place being haunted, I do believe that demons like to mess with people that will believe in conspiracy theories.

I strongly believe in Luke 16:26 which says: "And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there."

So there's just a little about me. If you want to know anything else, just ask and I will most likely tell.
August 6th, 2011 at 02:05am