Hot substitute teacher? Count me in!

I was reminded recently of the best thing to happen to me, ever. And it happened in the worst place ever. Pre-Algerbra. (DUN! DUN! DUN!)

So, once upon a seventh grade day, my Pre-Algerbra teacher got terribly ill and would be gone for a few weeks for recovery. I felt bad for her, but that all changed when He was spotted.

I had last period with Him, so I got to say goodbye to Him every day, spend the most time, and, well, just be awesome with Him.(Okay, okay, I'm done with the whole Him thing. You just need to understand how awesome he is.)

He had perfect blue eyes(Or were they the color of the sky? Or green. Maybe green...either way, perfect eyes), short brown hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, and was probably 6'2". He must have been young(in his 20s). He was absolutely, positively, gorgeous. The male model of perfection. Honestly, it was the best thing ever.

Let's just say people freaked. I mean, the man was sex on legs! You should have seen how much these girls prepared for class. They got all dolled up, studied harder then ever before. That, or they never did any work to get precious, precious attention. I was laughing at those silly girls before I realized-I was fixing my makeup and hair before last period too. Crushing reality, isn't it?

And a couple of times, he talked to me. Once, he was asking me to pay attention, to help someone, and once, he asked for a cookie.(To long of story to explain that.)

We all knew nothing would ever happen, this man was a professional! And life isn't a Quizila story(wink wink)! But hey, why not?

I would also like to point out that all of my guy friends teased me non stop about this. But ya know what? Forget them, that man was hot!

Ah, the good ol' days! :D
August 6th, 2011 at 01:01pm