Stories

So, I have been writing several stories at once. Well, mostly planning them out. I have barely started any of them, but I was wondering which one you guys would want to read first. So, the first two would be the ones that I have already put on here, but deleted: Azeroth and A New Life. If you haven't read Azeroth, it's pretty much about these two girls that found their way into a fictional world and learn a secret about themselves. A New Life is about a girl named Cherri who has been through a lot. 2011 is a completely different world, where the adults are trying to kidnap the teens and the kids are just trying to survive, while they figure out what the hell happened.

The ones that no one has read or even heard about is Break My Heart, I See You, She's a He, and Once Upon A Wish. There's one other one, but considering it's still in my notebook, I'd rather not go into that one yet. Break My Heart is about a girl who has been broken to the point of becoming the heart breaker and a new boy who likes to play a game with every girl he dates. Though if she knows it or not is a totally different question. The two play the game trying to win, only to find themselves falling for each other. I See You is pretty much based off of Ghost Whisperer with quite a few differences of course. Jade and Aiden can see ghosts. She usually tries to help the ghosts, leading to everyone, including her parents, to think she's crazy, which is why she ran away. Aiden on the other hand ignores them the best he can, until he meets Jade and Owen, a ghost. They try to help the ghost, only leading them into tons of trouble.

She's a He is probably a little like She's the Man, only it's a guy trying to fit in to an all girl's boarding school. Alex lost a bet and the punishment is to go to the school. His new roommate, Brooklyn is kind of skeptical towards him, but doesn't really care, besides she doesn't want to be seen with the 'girl' that is friends with miss popular, Amanda. Of course there are always problems when lesbians starting finding you hot. Finally, Once Upon A Wish is about a wish that has gone horribly wrong. Aubrielle wished to be popular, when what she really wanted was to stop being harassed. Now, she has this new life she has to live through and learn who this new person is.

Ok, so tell me which one you like the best. Sorry about the really bad explanations, this was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I also really wanted to get a story about, but I would love to see what people like first.
August 7th, 2011 at 12:53am