I can't believe I sound like a commercial. Too early for scholarships? I don't think so!

So I've been like scholarship crazy all night, looking up every possible essay contest I can enter in the state of California as well as ones that apply to my community service project/academic achievements.

I have a question for all of you who are about to be seniors and/or are in college.
Have you signed up for scholarships.com?

The reason I ask this, is because there is a special scholarship that the site itself provides to all of those who have registered. If you refer a friend, in this case I am referring all of my fellow mibba users, you are entered to win a $1,000 scholarship. I know, seems like the chance is slim. But hey! Whatever opportunity I have to get me one step closer to being able to afford college, I'll take it. And an added bonus? If I somehow manage to win, one of you lucky people who sign up (by clicking my referral link below) will win $500. See? Something possibly in it for me, and something possibly in it for you.

So please, if you have not signed up click this link right here!

It's quick. It's easy. And the best part about it? It's absolutely FREE. You just enter the information they ask for (which is mostly just about your academic achievements, grades, colleges you're looking into, blah blah blah)

Jesus, I sound like a freakin commercial. But believe me, it's so worth it! I've found like ten scholarships I'm going to enter.

So, thank you for taking the time to read this. And out of the kindness of your heart, can you please sign up?

xoxo
August 7th, 2011 at 11:12am