Gohst Hunter freaks me out... comment swap?

That show is hella scary, lemme' tall ya.

I should just talk in slang like that all the time. Constant slang, always and forever. Ha. Kidding that would be annoying.

Anyway, that show is playing right nowon my tv and it freaks me out so much! Even though I would never admit it cause everyone thinksit's fake. But like everytime there's a creepy sound I'm like looking around the basement like "WHERE IS IT COMING FROM!? THE POWER OF JESUS COMPELLS YOU!" And it's really scary. Is that like super weird that I don't like that show? even tohough I watch it all the time cause I'm weird like that.

Does anyone else get freaked out by that stuf? Like do you have that one thing that's just like--HELL NAW. NEVER EVER.

But after this I'm watching Mulan Two with my sister even though the first one is so much better and we're going to sing along and it'll be wonderful. My new puppy has never seen Mulan or a disney movie so we're making sure she's fully immersed even though she's just a puppy and she won't understand anything because she is not human. I don't even care 'yall.

anywho..

WHO WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT SWAP ON THINGS YOU LEAVE BEHIND?

And basically thats all for today foks! I can't believe I've been here three years and I'm just starting to get into journals. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Questions

1. Do you believe in Ghosts?
2. Do you do weird things with your pets? (And now weird like that, that's just gross and illegal and wrong. If you do that you should be ashamed of yourself. THE POWER OF JESUS COMPELLS YOU.)

August 7th, 2011 at 05:21pm