Going away.

Hello everyone, all my lovely readers, commenters, and subscribers!

I wanted to make a bulletin to everyone about my writing, and didn't want to make a freakishly long author's note in the next chapter update about it.

It's coming upon the end of summer for me. All summer, I haven't had much motivation to really get up and do ANYTHING, let alone pick up my pen or my computer and write/type something good out.

I mean, it's not like I've just sat around on my ass and do nothing for the past two months, like, I've been on a couple vacations, and I even had a miniature college orientation in the beginning of July.

But now it's August. and I'm moving away to college in a little less than three weeks from this journal post, and I want everyone reading this right now to know this: I'm going away to college. College is different than high school. And it may seem like a "No shit, sherlock" moment to you, but it really is going to be different. I'm going to need to actually study and shit, unlike I did in high school. I was able to do well in high school because high school was easy. I mean, I probably could've done well in classes that were a bit harder, but I just didn't want to give myself that stress that early. I'll get it in college, I'm sure.

But I just wanted to put the bulletin out there that updates will be much less frequent starting probably around the middle of August. (in case you wanted to know, i'm turning 18 a week from this journal post. :D) I'd say that you should probably expect updates on the weekends, and possibly on Thursdays, if I'm not bombarded with work, and when I'm done contacting everyone back home. :)

Okay everyone? I just wanted to let you all know.

Stay strong.

Keep reading.

Love you all.<3

~Arizona
August 7th, 2011 at 06:53pm