Stories//Life//Ahhh!

Why are my journals always so damn hideous? Ahhh!

Okay so; once again, I have six stories and I'm not sure how I feel about a few. Let's just list my stories, shall we?

Falling to Pieces//All You Need Is Love - Original
Past Mistakes - Original
If You Only Knew//I Knew I Loved You - Adam Levine fan.fic
Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?//Grenade - Tom Kaulitz, Jackson Jackson Rathbone and Joe Jonas fan.fic
Oh The Places You'll Go - Pokémon fan.fic
Kiss Me or Not//Wish We Were Older - Charlie McDonnell fan.fic
Hate Yourself - Original
Memories - Original

So there's all my stories.
Falling To Pieces and the sequel, All You Need Is Love; all completed. So that's out of the way. It was fun to write. It was about two girls who were either pregnant or already had a kid and a lot of drama.
Past Mistakes was completed a long time ago. It was about a pregnant teenager and her struggles of being kicked out and how she had to survive.
If You Only Knew and the sequel, I Knew I Loved You; Uh, still going. Going strong. And you guys are fantastic on that. And it's fun to write, so I think I'll keep that up.
Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling and its sequel, Grenade; There's three of us writing, and we're all kind of busy so we update when we can.
Oh The Places You'll Go; I'm a little weary on this one. It's hard to write because it had to have a completely new, dramatic idea each time. And that's hard to do. I'm considering taking it down.
Kiss Me or Not and the sequel Wish We Were Older; I'm having fun writing this and I plan on updating it soon.
Hate Yourself; I just started this recently, but I kinda am not sure on what I wanna do with it. I don't know if I'll just update it irregularly or what.
And Memories; I basically just write about memories or dreams I've had that speak to me. Or something. I'll be keeping this.

Next topic; LIFE.

What's up with my life. Wow.
Well, I now have brown hair, with blonde streaks, a pink streak, purple tips and green bangs. I look lovely, I'm sure.
My laptop is completely useless, so I've resorted to using my family computer, which kind of sucks cause I can't get on whenever I want. Hmm.

Uh, for anything else update-y-ish... Check out my twitter or tumblr I guess.
Twitter
Tumblr

And I think that's basically it. I think I just wanted to write a journal.

Also, since I might be deleting OTPYG and HY, I might be interested in starting a new story. And I like writing with other people. So if you're interested, feel free to message me and stuff.

Yay~
August 8th, 2011 at 05:00am