Pastor's words.

When I woke up,I had good intentions on starting to change my look on things. Starting with church.I was looking forward to church today seeming how my entire week was getting shit on by every little fucking thing.

As a couple songs were played and we were allowed to say "Good morning" to each other, Me,Jess & Brianna sat down and talked amongst ourselves. People were making they're way towards us & Pastor Jim..was one of the people.

He always makes his way to greet us every Sunday,and see how we're doing. "Good morning Ladies" "Morning!" "How are you" he said scanning us looking for something to speak out to him. "Good!" I twisted my arm so my forearm wasn't showing,I didn't feel like confronting him on the mysterious initials. When I looked up from my arm he looked at me straight in the eye and said with a concern in his voice "Is today better than yesterday?" The outside I was smiling and nodded my head the inside was screaming "You have no idea."

Throughout one song I just broke down,crying. Trying not to be noticeable. I saw Pastor Jim glance over at me a couple of times as the church sang along to the now meaningful songs.
It's like he knew what was going on,cause yesterday was the worst day of my life..And it gave me shivers just thinking about it cause no one has ever read me like that before..it's just crazy.
August 8th, 2011 at 05:19am