getting over being shy!

This is pretty much for someone who asked me how on mibba not sure if you want to be named lol but thought i would go into deeper detail on how i kinda did it ^.^

so first thing you have to do i know it sounds hard and pointless but don't care what anybody thinks of you at all like stop thinking what if they think im weird what if... what if... i had a terrible problem with that then one day i said you know what F*CK what they think im going to ask them it. the question was if they wish pineapples were emo so they would cut themselves? i know its a terrible thing to say but whatever lol.

second is just dress and look the way you want to look and feel comfortable i would always try like look the best and all that and i thought i looked terrible so i was shy to be near people because i thought they would feel the same way. so just feel comfortable if you feel comfortable its easy to act comfortable.

thirdy if thats even a word whatever lmfao! is to try overcome fears. its hard but once you do its easier to do it again and again and again you get the idea. it gets easier the more you do it. so like talk to someone and keep it short then run into them again try talking to them a little longer know that you know a little more about person and keep going from there you don't have to jump right into being like super best friends lol and one of the first things you ask if you like never talk to them before is "what do you do after school?" and listen and usually they will ask you so it will keep the conversation going or if they moved ask 'where from?' or 'how was your old school' if they are from another country ask 'hows the scenery' that should get them talking more then you.

and last but the obviously most important is just be yourself and feel comfortable with yourself. if you act like yourself good friends are easy to make. and feel comfortable with yourself personally this is the most difficult for me i have major self esteem issues like its hard for me to even walk by a mirror kinda thing i will like avoid mirrors at any cost its pretty embarrassing but im still trying to find a way of getting over that i don't know yet. but be comfortable with you

hope this helps! :D
August 8th, 2011 at 11:05am