</3

Ever since the very last scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I've been feeling rather depressed that it's all over. I know it's been a little over a month since it showed, but it's still disheartening that the childhood faze of a lot of people has ended. An era of magnificence has come to end.

I've been staying up late some nights thinking, "It's time to grow up, move on." I would then think, "Even if I'm old and gray, Harry Potter will never die. It's a part of me and millions of others."

I then got the idea to make a tribute to HP, finding various pictures of various characters and put them in a slideshow video. Thing is, I can't seem to find a good enough song that would go with it. I've tried Ghost of the Days Gone By by Alter Bridge; Tender Years by John Cafferty; and The Kids from Yesterday by MCR.

None of them seem to really fit with HP though, and I'm stuck.

Anyways, what are your favorite moments of Harry Potter? Favorite book? Movie? Character? Quote?

For me:
Fave Moment: When Hermione and Harry go back in time 3 hrs to save Sirius and Buckbeak.
Book: Prisoner of Azkaban
Movie: Order of the Phoenix
Character: Fred & George (I can't choose one. Can't have one without the other)
Quote: "You dare use my own spells against me, Potter? Yes. I'm the Half Blood Prince." ~ Severus Snape

Well, I'm pretty sure I bored you to death and back.
feel free to help me think of a song to use for my vid slideshow if you'd like.
:)

Loves from,
Mischievous Weasley
August 9th, 2011 at 07:57am