I'm so stupid AND I'm CUT OFF FROM SOCIETY!

Yep, like the title says, I'm such an IDIOT(:
Most know I'm not book smart, but I'm also not COMPUTER smart and I CANNOT figure out how to make my profile page or my story pages look cool. I'm not even really sure what coding means. So my smart friend will have to help me when she gets home. I really miss her! And everyone!
All my friends are gone! They're on vacation or something, but we're poor and can't go anywhere this year because of my stupid brother! Grrrr stupid needing freaking private school! I'm going to public school and I've turned out just fine! So what I'm stupid and our school district sucks! I haven't been raped yet, and I haven't killed anyone. I'm thinking that makes me AHEAD of everyone else! Our school is a rapist generator...Dx Oh yeah... MY FRIENDS ARE ALL GONE! That's where I was going with this. I've pretty much been cut off from society because they're gone and no one will text back so I have no one to hang with except for the weird kids that everyone was mean to so I took pity on them and gave them my number so they could have someone to text if they needed to talk, and I was nice. I should really stop doing that, because at this point, I've been stalked like 3 times. There was this weird creepy kid who everyone made fun of so I told him he could text me if he wanted because I was like the ONLY person to sign his year book, and he STALKED ME! He kept calling, and said he made a facebook for me, then deleted it because his mom didn't know he had one and he didn't want to hide things from her. Then he kept asking where I was, and showing up at places I was and it was CREEPY! He'd call me at like 2 AM saying he felt like I needed him, and I'd hang up and freak out. He finally stopped because he and the druggies hit it off and now he's happily snorting outside the school every morning. Ah, the people I've helped.
ANYWAYS, I've put all my thoughts out there and now I'm gonna go read some Avenged Sevenfold fanfics because I think I'm addicted to them!(:
Bye!
<3 Mo :)
August 9th, 2011 at 06:43pm