I believe in a thing called love...NOT!

Basically, the journal title explains it all.

In short, the word,"Maddie," and,"love," put together creates a giant atomic bomb explosion, killing me and everyone else involved.

For some reason, I just don't get it. I know for fact (and my friends tell me this too, which makes it official), that I am FAR from the word beautiful. One of my friends tells me that I am not pretty or beautiful, but more of cool and awesome which she says makes me pretty? Wtf?! Did that make any sense to you, because it didn't to me!

I know I could be overreacting, but now I am thinking I should just face the fact that my face is here to stay for the rest of my life, and there is not much to do about it unless I get some plastic surgery and end up looking like Marie Osmond instead. Quite frankly, I'd choose my original face, thanks. But here is the thing, guys are such jackasses nowadays, that the only things they look for in a girl are three things: Boobs and a tight ass, straight and beautiful hair, and someone who is just a gullible part of the unoriginal teenage girl crowd. Now, I am not saying that all girls are like that, because I know many that aren't, but most of them are.

So why the hell do guys look for that? I am the complete opposite of those three things, leaving me out of the question for guys, but still! Why do guys want that in a girl? But then it came it me...

Guys are just too chicken to have a girlfriend that go against all those things.


Exactly my point. So sure, I may not have the prettiest face, or acne free skin, nor am I part of the gullible teenage girl cliche, but I'd rather grow up single and alone than have to date a guy that wants those three things from me. The only issue is, is that their are ZILCH guys out there have appreciation for girls that AREN'T those three things. So I guess I just have to wait a bit. Or the rest of my life, but who knows.

I have liked guys before that I have thought that have liked me back, and had appreciation for people like me, but as it turns out I was WAY off. They were just another one of the guys looking for those three things, so therefor they didn't like me for who I am. I used to get really upset about it, and cry because I wasn't beautiful like the other girls, but then I found out, hey?! So what?! It just proves how big buttheads guys are. For all I know, I'll end up living in rainy and cold Seattle, with my dark silhouette against my rainy window pane, as I type out depressing poetry about love on my loud type writer in the dark.
August 10th, 2011 at 01:57am