Officially an only child/why I never update/new stories to ***!

So, if you even began to care about why I haven't been to active on Mibba, then I have some really big news to share with you.
I'm officially an only child.
Image
This is most definitely fact, my dear chaps.
Now, before you go and think I murdered/sold my brother JUST DON"T. Because I didn't, I swear.
Image
BUT THAT DOESN"T MEAN I DO THEM.
So now that you are thoroughly confused, lemme splain it.
My parents are deeevorced. My brother would rather live with my mom than my dad.
I disagree.
Image
Then there was fighting and yelling and hurt feelings and now he lives only with my mom, and I visit them every other weekend and certain holidays.
Image
So my closest family member for all of my life might as well not exist. We don't even go to the same school anymore.
So to cheer myself up, I went on a funny cat picture finding spree.
SO instead of looking like this
Image
I look like this
Image
And thats why I haven't been on Mibba to much.
That and HOL. OMGOMGOMG that site is awesome ^.^

So someone should kick me off of google images, because it made this journal entree waaaay longer than it needs to be. Oh well.
Reasons I never update:
Because I suck at thinking.
Because I get all hopeless and go "no ones ever going to read it anyway, why bother"
Because I'm taking 2 classes that required summer projects
and mostly,
because I cannot find my word files for Harper G Collins.
Image
Yeah way.

So now that Ive wasted your time with my stupid cat pictures and family drama, the part that made whoever click on this click on it.
Don't pretend you came to find out why I never update or my only-childness. I know your here for the story whoring.

Just one story off of my list to whore out today:
Blueberry Kisses by livelaughcheer98
The cutest story about childhood friends.
Go read it. NOW. Or I'll subject you to more pictures of cats.
For those of you wondering about my story whoring and how I go about it, I'll let you in on a secret.
i don't take requests, I don't do it based on who comments on my stories. These are all of my subscription list. Thats why I always ask for stories in return, to add to my list if I deem them awesome enough. And even if I don't put you into my subscription list, don't be discouraged! Some of my favorite stories I forget to subscribe to because I'm ditzy and lazy.

So I'm ending this long entree on one final question.
Image

Whore me stories:
Where there is at least one mention of a cat
or the Main Character is an only child.
They can be yours, mine or that chick in the corner's. Frankly, I don't care.
August 10th, 2011 at 04:00am