Voodoo Curses and N00bs...

So, I chat on IMVU.com. If you haven't heard of it, you should totally check it out, it's so awesome.
Anyway, I was in a public room with, maybe five other cool people. There were two Noobs...
I hate noobs, and if your a noob, it's not really your fault. I mean, if you DON'T want to be a noob, there are several things you do to not be one. I'll actually put up something on that later on.
So, me and this one guy, we'll call him rainbow, have been in the same room for a good couple rounds, and when I say rounds, I mean people leave and new people come in.
So, we pretty much own the chat room.
Then, a guy who we'll call Akane comes in. His avi is wearing an absurd amount of awesome-ness, and we all compliment him. But, this one noob, who we'll call Sookie, starts typing, in all caps by the way, "YO SH*T AINT THT GREAT"
If you don't know anything about IMVU, and I set you in front of a computer with a couple avatars on them, then put a noob in the mix, you'll be able to spot the noob. I mean, the starter cloths their given are so ugly! And it's worse when they think their avi looks good in it...
If you are a noob and are offended, I'm sorry. But it's true.
Anyway, this noob starts talking about how her avi looks better than "ALL YALLZ".
So, be cause Rainbow and Akane are both, like myself, enraged by noobs, we start rejected the f*ck out of this noob, totally just piling it on. So the second noob, who we'll call Aussy, starts trying to defend Sookie, saying stuff like leave us alone, we didn't do anything to you! Well, your right, you didn't do anything. You were just saying the stupidest sh*t we could think of! Seriously, this chick tried starting a conversation with us, but in the middle of the whole thing, she starts talking about how she loves butts! I mean WTF!?
So, me and Rainbow start making fun, teasing, usual noob harassment, and then Sookie, tries coming in saying, "I'LL FIND OUT WHERE ALL YALL LIVE! AND IM GONNA GET YALLZ!"
Apparently someones new to the internetz. Seriously, she was giving us death threats. How Terrifying! I mean, Im not normally a mean person, I was even trying to help out Aussy, well sorta. I was just telling her that if she just left the chat room it would all end. I mean, would you sit in a chat room with people who are totally bagging on you, the whole time? All she had to do was leave! Did she think that through it all, she'd be able to make friends with any of us?! I mean, once your deemed noob, nobody will speak with you. It's a sad fact, but noobs are noobs. That's all there is to it.
Then, Akane is totally kicking Sookie's ass, I mean, literally. Kicking her ass. She selects for her avi to beat up Sookie's avi. I know it's not real fighting, but hey. At least it's something.
That's when Sookie declares " I KNOW VOODOO, AND ALL YALL IS GONNA DIE BY 12 TOMORROW!" I'm not trying to make this girl sound unintelligent, I literally copied and pasted the whole conversation on a separate website.
Trust me, these are her real replies.
So we're all like Oh yea, sure, Im soo scared! At this time, it was 11:25 at night. I proceeded to talk for another good couple hours. Later that day, at around 10, Im woken up, and herded into the van for some always exciting family time. -_-
By the time we're on the road, I'm already rocking out with music on my phone. I'm just watching out the window, not really paying attention to my surroundings. Then, like clockwork, my favorite song by Godsmack comes on. For a moment, I don't really see whats happening. Then, I realize what song it is. Voodoo.
My eyes snap open wide, and I check my phone to see why the song had skipped so many others. Voodoo starts with V, so it would have played after Violence by Blink182, but it came on after Sleep by MCR. That is not the way I set it up.
So, I go to check, then, I notice the time. It's 11:59...
At this point, I'm looking around the road, seeing if there's gonna be a wreck or a fallen tree or something, totally paranoid. I stare back at my phones time, waiting for it to turn to 12. I keep staring at it, about to spaz out. But 12 never came. I guess my phone glitched? I don't know, but it went from 11:59 then to 12:01. Skipping 12:00 completely.
I don't know wtf happened but I totally sh*t bricks...
August 10th, 2011 at 07:46pm