My Ex-Best friends?

Heyyy all!
Well, if ya wanna know bout my dramatic day, read on! If not, shoo shoo. ;) Or read on anyway. "The choice is yours." As they used to say at my old middle school.

So, back to the drama? Well, my brother's all have some random sport and our week nights are often filled with junk the others are all dragged to, as well. Moral support or something. Anyway, so here I was sitting at my brother, Josh's soccer practice with my other brother and sisters on a blanket in the [itchy] grass. And what do I see when I look up? My two ex-best friends. At first, I thought maybe it was just a teammates sisters or something playin' with a ball. Well, they were a player's sister. Just a sister and her best friend.

Then, the more I looked the more I noticed the leg movement of one of the girls, it was one of my them. I knew instantly. You see, she has this way of running. Which was the topic of conversation a lot of times when we were friends.

Then they ran off to practice their soccer abilities, and I told Lauren about it. She didn't think it was them.

She doubted me?! :O I was hurt.

Anyway. It turned out to be them and she wanted to go talk to them. So she did and yeah thats it.

It seemed a lot more tragic in my head....

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 11th, 2011 at 04:05am