Past Love

This was just me and my girlfriend,Tara.I was scared,I didn't know what to do,What to say to her about how i felt about another girl,Adie.Me and Adie had been good friends for quite sometime.I knew she liked me too,Just i couldn't even get the courage to even ask her or tell her how i felt.So i went to her friend,Jay.And i talked to her about everything.She told me to pick who i love the most.I couldn't tell her who i loved more because i loved them both alot.Of course,At the time i loved Tara much more,Because she was my girlfriend.I panicked and didn't know what to do.But what i feared most,Came..The day i had and MUST tell the truth to my dearest,Tara.So i did.I remember my words to her.As if i could see her heart break and shatter more and more by each word i told to her.Pain and dispare filled my heart.I didn't want to see her in pain..I soon ended the realtionship and got with Adie.Tara's best friend,Neiko started telling me i never loved Tara,That i only used her.That really upset me,Because i did love Tara very much.He told me harsh words that i could never even forget.Hate filled my heart,Along with sadness.I soon felt so bad,I went to the kitchen and picked up the knife.I remember how it felt and why i did it.I got so close to cutting in my arm "User"I felt at the time i really just was a user.I let his words get to me to where i just hated myself.As a guy,I don't really let much get to me,But when someone i loved,Friend,Calls me a User?That i just used her?Yeah,That just drove me to the line.I didn't even care what anyone thought.I soon began to get with Adie.We shared secrets and laughed,Kissed,Hugged.We were so in love.But i watched Tara's heart break by each moment.And i remember the night she texted me on my phone,Saying i'm not a user.I was so relieved.But then..My heart soon went numb to what she said next.She thought i had left her for Adie!I couldn't even explain to her that i didn't,All i said was "Tara,No i didn't,I loved you,But i have moved on,You should too..Find someone better than me.."Then i just turned off my phone.What happend next..Made me want to just curl up in a ball,In the corner and just die..
August 11th, 2011 at 05:58am