God, Some people.

First of all, Why should any one else care about what some else is doing. I mean it doesn't even concern you, If you don't like the person that is fine but hating on them and making there life had is not right. I am simply writting this not about myself but about one of my friends and it just makes me very upset when people pick on or try to belittle one of my friends.

Any way my friend is 19 and has a beatiful 1 year old dauhter, and she is no longer with the dad, But has a diffrent boyfriend who she has been with for quite some time now. She has just recently found out she was pregnant again, And these fricken people have the nerve to say things like oh she is making it up or oh she is doing it on purpose. Like first of all she was on birth control and using condoms, And secondly in what world does that make sense she isn't even out of college yet why would she be trying to get pregnant again, And faking it she took 3 pregnacy tests on video so everyone could see. She made a video addressing these things literaly in tears, And it just breaks my heart that people are still contuining to give her a hard time, And yeah so what if she is excited, she is a really good mom her daughter is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen, And she has done everything she could to provide her daughter with the things she needs, And wants.

Now my last part of this little rant journal entry thing. Calling her a slut? That is just one of the lowest things people could do, And saying that she has now trapped the baby's dad, He has already taken on the roll of being a step dad to his girlfriends daughter. She most certainly has no reason to need to trap him, And why would she? But calling her a slut is just the bottom line some people just need to get a life and stop critizing everyone, Every move.
August 11th, 2011 at 09:29am