Stress Relif 2

So it seems i just got lectured by a 14 year old on things she probably doesnt even know herself. Seems a little out of place that such young people now a days think they know more then the elderly. Well, sorry to burst that social bubble, you dont. You know as much as you experince. If youve never had a job, had to pay bills, had a bf/gf, or loved anyone, you have no right, place, or mental aptitude to lecture me in anything. I dont care if you have seen it happen, read about it happening, or helped a friend who had it happening. You need to experience it for yourself, and untill you do, keep your damn mouth shut and dont lecture those who obviously know more.

I was out with a couple friends yestarday, and we went to a hobby store. Saw a sign i thought was very truthful.

“Those who think they know everything annoy those who DO know.”

So, i say it again, if you dont have experience about a specific thing, do NOT wave your arrogent “think you know it all” attitude around me and think you can tell or lecture me about something. It only works to piss me off and honestly, im not a very friendly person when im pissed off.

Now, the second part of this. To not only be lectured by a 14 year old, but assumed that something was something else other then what i made it to be. Ok, wait a minute here. I know what im thinking. I know what i mean and i dont need some random person who doesnt know my side or end of things to try and tell me i did something wrong. You have NO idea what i did. You have no idea what i was going thru, and you have no idea how things progresed from any other stand point, save one.

So before you assume, get your facts straight, get your ass in gear, and find out all sides to the story. If you cant do this simple little thing, your not qualified nor do you have any right to tell, give, or say something to someone else. All your doing is making yourself look stupid for actually being stupid enough to say something so far from the reality of what really happened.

Now that ive thuroughly popped this little bubble, maybe other younger people out there can understand. “You dont know everything, nor will you ever unless you experience it.” So, without further adue, i bid you all uh bye bye.
August 11th, 2011 at 09:43pm