Selena Gomez and Allstar Weekend tour

There has been allot of things going on with this tour. Nathan is gone, rumors of Cameron and Selena, Mikey is upset, three people died what Else could go wrong?

I don't like Selena. I think Cameron and Selena would make a cute couple. But they aren't dating because Selena is dating Justin Bieber. So Adubers and Belibers please calm down. I'm pretty sure Selena doesn't like Cameron.

I've heard that Justin has crashed a Allstar Weekend Meet and Greet but that is all I heard about Justin in the whole thing.

Selena is not tearing Allstar Weekend apart. I doubt Allstar Weekend personally booked the tour with Selena. If Selena and Cameron did date we would need to be happy that Cameron is happy! Not send death threats or any hate to Selena in anyway! We don't need Adubbers to look bad. We just need to calm down.

I've also heard rumors about Nathan. Some say he quit. I was at the last concert and meet and greet that Nathan was at. He looked to happy, and he probably won't leave. I've heard his Grandfather or his Dad died. I'm just saying that we need to calm down about it. Nathan will be back and everything will be back to normal, so please just calm down.

By the way, I'm talking about what I've heard from people that wasn't Allstar Weekend, Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber. Probably none of this is true.
August 13th, 2011 at 04:50am