Kissing Milwaukee Skies Goodbye.

That was the title of the one-shot I was writing. It was a Ryden. It was the first Ryden I had ever written. It deleted. I had a panic attack.

It takes me awhile to write things. I have all these ideas in my head that don't come out right on paper- or on the drafts section of Mibba. I'm often just sitting in front of the computer, with my hands hovering the keyboard, not having a clue what to write.

This one-shot is something, or WAS something I am/was proud of. Before I have a chance to hit submit, or even finish the one-shot- out of nowhere- it deletes.

I didn't click anything. I honestly do not have the slightest clue to what happened. I was proud of this; it was the only fic I had finished, well, was close to finishing. I've written four chapters to a Frerard before, but it just stopped. The ideas didn't come to me anymore and it stopped. Now, that fic remains in the un-updated stories section of my mibba, to get dusty like the others- if I hadn't deleted the others.

That was off topic. Point is, that last journal was written out of anger. I honestly could NOT CARE LESS to what anyone had said, really.

My fic was lost, forever, and I was going to freak the hell out.
Hell isn't a swear, so I'm not censoring that.
August 13th, 2011 at 06:50am