Cheer, Lying Game, Lady A, and Kennywood.

Tomorrow is the first day of intensive week for cheerleading. I'm just so thankful that it's only three hours each day this year, instead of four hours each day like last year. That sucked. Especially before I got my physical done, so I had to sit there for the four hours. /: It was so terrible. But this year, I'll be able to participate every day because I have all of the stuff turned in. Actually participating for most of it should actually make it go by quicker.

Also, tomorrow is the season premiere of the Lying Game! It looks pretty good. But, I won't be able to watch the very beginning because cheerleading ends at nine, when the episode begins. And it's not like I live right next door, so it'll take a few minutes to get home. I'm just hoping they have it on at like ten, so that I can shower and stuff when I get home. Then I'll just watch it at ten.

I'm really disappointed that tag day is on Friday. /: I don't wanna do it. I won't have Allye or Allysa to do it with this year because they didn't try out. ): So I'm doing it with Lauren and Maria.

The one thing that's going to get me through this week, is looking forward to the Lady Antebellum concert on Saturday. (: I'm hoping that my mom takes me early enough so that I can wander around the fair and stuff. Then, a week from tomorrow, I'm going to Kennywood with some girls from my travel softball team. (: It's going to be so much fun. I'm just hoping that I can get another Oreo milkshake/smoothie. Whichever one it was. All I know was that it was absolutely amazing!
August 14th, 2011 at 08:53pm