Food For Thought | on the topic of | Suicide...

words, words, words.... they hold meaning if you use them in the right context. If you write them correctly you can give the reader chills. They are a form of ideas in our heads; sadness, anger, hate, love, worry, hope... the only problem is if you don't use your words the right way you could come off as a know-it-all, a faker, and a liar. And what's worse, is when you are writing from your heart and no one believes you. . .

An Anonymous person wrote a journal today. Someone with a pain in their heart so big it has engulfed all hope into a black hole. Their petty problems that no one would give a chance to listen to grew into a dark room in the back of their mind. No one walked in to ask how they were, unless they wanted something in return. It may have been a shoulder to cry on, or it may have been a relationship that would be discarded as soon as possible...

I don't care who you are, or if you're just looking for attention when you write a suicide note but whoever reads it and begins to laugh and reply things like, "good luck =D you're going to regret this." or "Do it, I dare you." Is honestly more effed up than the person writing the note.

It's like screaming in a room full of silent people and no one even turns a head. It's like walking around wearing a sweater in 100 degree weather and bruises on your face but no one bothers to ask what happened. It's like drinking yourself half dead and calling your friend asking them what they love about you best, but not expecting to hear the dial tone when that question was your last hope to keep your life.

Why do people write suicide notes? Maybe it's because they think that maybe, just maybe a random stranger will in box them and listen to what they have to say. Maybe all they need is one person to care; to hug them and say that everything is going to be alright even if it's far beyond the point of fine.

What I can't get off my mind though, is how did they end their life tonight? Did they hang themselves in the garage while listening to the saddest song in the world and surrounded by letters they wrote to the people they loved most? Did they shoot a bullet into the side of their head? or drink poison? or O.D on Advil... the options are endless. end less.

Suicide

Death

Failure

Coward?

Ugly?

Depression

Self-Hate!

I cry for this person. Even if they didn't end it tonight. If they just wanted to see how many people would comment... out of 100 readers... 4 comments. Tell me if you needed that boost would you live if you knew only 4 of 100 people said "don't give up?"

if they didn't end it then when?

if you tell someone to go for it, do you truly mean it?

if it was you on the suicide clock wouldn't you want someone to say, I love you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJqUN9TClM&ob=av2e

thank you for reading. Suicide is not a joke. it is life or death.
August 15th, 2011 at 01:59am