Break the Ice

is the song I'm listening to. You know, that Britney song that totally rocks? Yeah. I loved her as a kid, disliked her when she went through that thing, and now I love her again.

I want to see her live. Same with Lady Gaga. And Katy Perry. And Paramore, again. And Florence + the Machine, again. And like 49694576 other people.

Oh, well.

I decided to journal because I am bored as crap. I hardly ever write journals, I remember a couple of years ago when I would every day.

But now I'm way busy with being an all important tenth grader and the play (Grapes of Wrath) which is going to be fricking awesome. Our costumes are great, I love them. I'm totally buying some of it when the play is over. We have an auction with the stuff to raise money for the musical we're going to do (Hairspray) which is also going to be great. I already know all of the songs. I can't wait.

I love singing. I love acting. It feels nice to know you're good at something. I don't care if I'm supposed to be modest or whatever, I love knowing I'm good at what I like to do. Hopefully writing falls under that category as well, because I'm working on an update for Mary Jane and I'm starting another story that was inspired by everything about the song A Camera Lens and Careful Days by Lydia and if I haven't made you listen to Lydia by now or you haven't listened to them yourself, you're missing out on some of the most beautiful art in the world.

No, really, I run to Lydia for everything.

Do you guys have artists or music that you turn to a lot?


by the way: it's Britney, bitch.
August 15th, 2011 at 03:25am