For any of my YFTCM fans.

I know alot of you are thinking that this journal entry is going to be a long, depressing rant about how I can't go on with the story, my life is a mess, I have low self esteem etc etc but actually it's going to be the opposite. I haven't updated in a while due to no feed back from any of you and without it I have no reason to continue with the story. You guys need to tell me what you think so I can make it better rather than just unsubscribing. I know that i've let alot of you down by my infrequent updates and self tormenting author's notes so I do understand why people have lost faith in my story and decided to unsubscribe but what I don't understand is why now when I have begun to update more often that i'm not getting any feedback from any of you to avoid any disappointment. And no, i'm not complaining that i've lost subscribers because i'm not letting that get me down anymore and i'm not having a go at the people who have unsubscribed...I just want to know why so that I can dodge making the same mistake again. every comment is appreciated - be it a compliment or constructive criticism so don't be afraid to write what you're thinking to me.

I will be going on holiday later this week and will be hopefully focusing on my writing while i'm there. Being in a new surrounding may help clear my head and help me work past my writing block. I won't be able to update until i'm back but I will be attempting to write some chapters. In the mean time if you do read this and do decide to give me some feedback it'd be a huge help to me and i'd make sure you got thanks for it. :)
August 15th, 2011 at 11:39am