Football season + sparkly bras + gimme something to read

This was a long day, but I've only been up for like eight hours. I spent the night at a friend's last night, and after we tried and failed to watch Elvis and Annabelle online (YouTube only had the first twenty minutes -_____-), we went to bed for like four hours. Then I came home and slept till two.

So, then I was at the mall with two of my friends today, and we happened to wander in to Victoria's Secret, and holy sh*t, their football line is amazing. I'm currently contemplating spending my entire next paycheck on their Ravens sweatpants and shirts. And underwear (: It's pretty tough being a Ravens fan in Ohio, so I got to rep them with style. I'm so tired of seeing Browns and Steelers stuff. No two teams irritate me more, mostly because Browns fans still bring up the jump from Cleveland to Baltimore.

Victoria's Secret also had the most amazing rhinestoned bras. They definitely made me feel like a princess, but I couldn't justify buying them at sixty dollars a pop. Plus, you could see the rhinestones under a shirt ):

I've been reading books a lot lately, but I want some good fanfiction to read. Especially Harry Potter (with a strong focus on Sirius Black). Or Brendon Urie. Or Gossip Girl (it's a stretch, I know.) But I'd be pretty happy with a good, fluffy original fiction too. I'm in the mood for some cutesy romance so whore it out.
August 16th, 2011 at 05:33am