UGH!

I'm so f**king done with this crap! I get told I'm childish because I was watching a Milly video that one of my close friends had posted, then told I was f**king stupid because I'm a fan of Harry Potter.

Yet, even as this crap is flying out of my brother's friend's mouth, my brother DOES NOT DO S**T TO COME TO MY SIDE AND TELL HIM TO STOP! That is what bothers me. He told me that he wouldn't allow people to put me down like that, but when it's right in front of his face, he doesn't do shit.

I know it's probably stupid complaining about this, but I hate. I normally brush it off, knowing that I shouldn't let it get to me, but if my brother had say, "leave her alone" or something close to that, I wouldn't have cared.

I really want to just take a d**n 2x4 and just slam into the face of said brother's friend. Ugh, I just wish people wouldn't lash out crap at me for watching or liking something, seeing how I never said one bad thing about him in the years I've known him.

I'm out, gonna go jump in the shower and hopefully cool down a bit, then maybe crack open a book and get lost in it for a while.

Sorry about the ranting, I just needed it to be out somehow.

--Mischievous Weasley--
August 16th, 2011 at 05:26pm