I'm a greedy f*cking b*tch, who's also way too forgiving.

As an introduction I just wanna say I totally wanna see the Conan the Barbarian remake!

Image

Hot dayum. As a mega Game of Thrones fan, hearing about Jason Momoa being the star of the movie, I'm f*cking excited

Image

fangirl moment :'D

Carrying on to the point of this journal, I've found myself to be quite the greedy b*tch.

I've never been greedy, considering I know to get what I want, I must earn it, and the money to get it in the first place. But you see there's this boy whom has this crush on me, he's packboy at the grocery store I work at, and he's the most annoying and revolting kid ever, also nineteen, as I am sixteen.

I asked him to get me a pack of cigars considering he's of age to get them and I had no more. He got them for me and told me I didn't have to pay him back. Well, that resulted in me asking for him to get me two more.

That night, he came to hangout with me and my friend, and he got me a Zippo lighter for 40 bucks.

I fear I've given him the wrong impression.

Anyways.

I'm also forgiving because I've forgiven my friend Isabelle for calling me a pussy in the Dairy Queen parking lot in front of her friends and my guy friend Matt, who was with her while I was with my friend Julia. We've been in a fight for nearly three months for a juvenile reason, because I hadn't told her I was hanging out with Matt, we were starting to hangout and he's my other friend, Cathy's ex.

Anywho, she gained the balls to call me and apologize tell me it was out of line and stuff. And we actually talked on the phone for two hours in a half. When we said bye it was awkward though.

That's all I had to say really.

Pretty pointless, but on this wonderful Thuesday afternoon, ohrwurm. finds herself to be quite bored.
August 16th, 2011 at 08:35pm