I Absoluetly Have No Idea.

Well, I don't know where else to put this but I need to get it out. Read it or not, I don't mind.
First off you should know something. I'm bi, well pansexual. Which means I like both genders or it doesn't really matter what gender you are.
I have this friends you see, her name is Bek. She has a girlfriend. I like her. I've liked her for a while but didn't want to admit it. I told her a while ago and we've gotten over it, I doubt she even remembers. But once, a while after I had told her, I was staying at her house. She was on facebook on her phone. Me, being the nosy person I am, read over her shoulder. She was talking to her friend Rachel and I read, 'So, are you going to put the moves on (My name) tonight?'
I immediately felt all bubbly and slightly nervous. I mean, what if she did? What would I do? What would end up happening. But much to my disappointment, nothing happened. She didn't do anything.
And that leads to tonight. She wanted me to come with her while she walked her dog, I of course said yes. It was dark and some of the streets were pitch black. At one point we held hands. She thought of it as a just as friends thing (I think) but I was grinning like a fool on the inside. We held hands for a while and I have to say, I still have that bubbly feeling. But as we neared my house, she let go. I know I most likely bored the crap out of all of you, but again, I wanted to say it and if I posted anything like this somewhere else, she would know.
So, ugh yeah.
August 18th, 2011 at 03:23pm