Introduction

I'm not used to bloging or posting journals online but I use Twitter quite a lot. If you use that website you'd know it's for mirco-blogging. It only allows 140 words in a tweet. Lately I've been ranting. All the people I talk to on the Internet knows I'm always saying the things people are afraid to mention. I state how feel and see things. Unpopular opinons. Most people who reads my stuff still choose to blind some actually agree with me. And then there's always a few that hate to admit I'm right. I Don't 'hate' and also respect what other people have to say because I would like the same back. I suggested I should blog and use tumblr. The thing is, I've made tumblr and tried a few times but it's kinda confusing. So, I've gave up on it. Then a bunch of people on Twitter used Tumblr now. Now I really wanna use tumblr.

Here's my delima. 

I don't have a laptop anymore. The reason being is the first day of summer  I come home and I go to use my laptop and it crashed. It won't work anymore it's been tried to be fix but it needs parts. I'm not getting the parts it needs because it's kinda old and it's not worth it. 7 years old. It wasn't a chunky dinosour looking thing. It was rather modern looking I'd say. 

It's 8/18/11, my school starts 8/22.  My entire summer I've been with out a laptop and any type of proper computer.

 My step dad is a tech freak. He likes the newest cell phones, he reads articles all the time about technology and he also likes to do computer stuff. He owns a new windows 7 phone. Well, he owns all the past iPhones too, except for iPhone 4. He let's me use his old iPhone. The 1st iphone to come out. It's a dinosour! But hey, as long as I'm in a wifi area and download apps for the older system this thing works like an iPod. Anytime I tell people about this I just say my iPod. I don't feel like explaining all of this.

With my delima being explained I can now say the reason why I can't use tumblr because there's no good apps for it and on mobile it's really hard to use. Even more so because I don't know how to use it.

Alright, so I think this is pretty much covers my introduction and I plan on doing blogs/ journal enteries soon. At least until I get a new laptop. 

<3DaijaDisaster, is 15, a scorpio, obviously a writer, Floridian, and a advocate for the obscene

Things in the fucture I intend on talking about

Black veil brides fans

Me choosing to be straight edge

Music I listen to.

The way I like to dress 

Scene kids

The gothic subculture.

....And more!


Hey and one quick question, what's the differenace between journal and a article?
August 18th, 2011 at 04:30pm