getting married... o.O wtf?

*cough* well actually it was just a dream I had some nights ago.

I'll just tell you guys about it since there's nothing else to do while this video I'm watching is still loading up.

Okay, so it just started as how any random dream starts. Me, standing there, in some kind of room where there was a party for some reason. I'm not sure how it started but I do remember that I was wearing a wedding ring and a bridal gown. After realizing that I thought... what the fuck? Me? Married? But to who...?

There's an answer to that question of course.

Gerard.

Gerard Way.

It's retarded right? I don't even like Gerard >.O ehh... anyway, so yeah I was married to Gerard and it was our wedding reception. The weird thing was I couldn't see Frank, Ray and Bob anywhere, just Mikey and... Bert McCracken?

Totally retarded.

How come Bert attended our wedding reception and the three other MCR dudes who are not Gee's relatives didn't?

Weird... and retarded.

The other thing was our families really hated each others guts, I mean, my sister and Mikey kept arguing about the little-est and stupid-est things and they never failed to glare and insult each other. That bit was kinda funny, I can't imagine my sister to hate Mikey Way.

Aaand... Gerard's mom kept dissing me... she didn't like me... at all. She was all: 'out of all the girls in the world, why pick her?' ...and even though I don't like Gerard that's still pretty harsh T.T

Soooo... yeah... that's all I remember... really retarded dream...

It would've made more sense if it was Frankie ^^U
June 30th, 2007 at 05:40pm