I'm never smoking weed again! - Got stopped by the cops.

I was tripping balls Mibba.

Like seriously.

So I went to Montreal yesterday with my friends and it was fun, I was supposed to get some school clothes and all but I found no stores to my interest so I simply ended up buying some CD's at the music store.

Anywho, my friend wanted to see her cousin so we went to his place, and this guy Alex who my friend Joanne and I were hanging with jammed with her cousin and then the two guys and I smoked a joint.

I hadn't smoked since last summer and damn Mibba, it hit me hard. I took four harsh puffs and I tripped out like crazy.

I was all like:

Image

"F*ck, I feel like my brain is melting inside my head man"

I don't know, but I felt like an idiot, 'cause they were all calm and shit and I felt like this burning hot inferno lived inside my skull, and I could feel my brain leaking down my skull.

I know it was all just in my head, but still, bad trip.

Anywho, two hours later we were driving back and when we passed the "Welcome to Ontario" sign a cop pulled us over, they were checking to see if we had alcohol in the vehicle and whatnot.

I was like.

Image

Well my friend had some in the trunk of her car, which is okay considering she's nineteen, yet she had an empty bottle in the car too. None of us drank, we weren't high anymore, he asked us some questions, patted down Alex and checked the car, stating the car was "f*cking disgusting".

I felt like a fool as well 'cause I thought he was going to pat me down too, so I positioned myself for him to do so, when Alex advised me a male cop cannot search a female.

Well, I've never been stopped by a cop before, so don't judge me Mibba.

Yeah.
Drugs.
They're not good for you, but most teens do them at one point.
I strictly do weed, like, once in a blue moon.

Any of you have f*cked up experiences?
August 19th, 2011 at 11:32pm