I really don't know why I wrote this. Just don't read it.

It's Saturday. Great. Two more days and I'm no longer homeless. I moved, and I was 'homeless' for a week, technically. That's what everyone says. I don't know why I'm writing this and I might delete it before clicking 'submit'.
I'm staying with my grandparents for this week, for two more days. I'm just tired of this, and I'm really sick of ...I'm not even sure. I'm getting sick of being around myself. My family calls me by my birth name so often, I don't even notice anymore. It's like I stopped trying. I guess I'll be Spencer to my newly made friends, but not the old ones, or my family.
My dad said he'd call me Spencer when I legally change my name. I have to wait years. Is he serious? I hate that, how everyone just doesn't care about how I feel. Now I definitely want to delete this post, but I have nothing better to do, so I will click submit, then log off, and stay off for a little while.
I hate a girl. That 'girl' is the person I used to be, the person I was born as. But I don't like her. I need to get her out of my life before I hurt her. Physically. I want to cut her. I need to be Spencer. And I need to be accepted as Spencer. I guess that's all. Well... most of it.
I'm going back to school in a week. I'm not prepared, and I have to go back to the place they call me that girly name I was given at birth. I was told to just ask the teachers to call me Spencer. But I cant. I just couldn't make myself do that. I'm not the center of attention and I've become awkward around people. I don't know how to talk to people in real life anymore, and it sucks. I won't know how to ask multiple teachers to call me Spencer. I literally cant. So that's why I cant go back to school. Somebody shoot me.
I'm leaving the internet now. I'll be back... I don't know when.
August 20th, 2011 at 09:08pm