Transboy. Coming out. Part 2

Hey!

So most of the comments on my last journal was about how my mum is amazing but, unfortunately, to every amazing, understanding mother, there is a defensive, questioning father.

My mum said that she would look for chest binders with me but first she would talk to my dad about it, so she did and my dad came to talk to me about it and he seemed fine at first. Then the questions started.

He kept going on and on about what other people would think of me and what I'd do when I needed to use the bathroom in public and "What if you meet a boy and they like you and you like them and you have to tell them that you want to be a boy?" And obviously he thought it had something to so with external influences (bands, friends, etc.)

Then he told me to think about it and I just broke. I'd already told him that I'd been thinking about it for a long time and he tells me to think about it even more?!

I do think about it, all the time, everyday, whenever someone calls me Eleanor, or refers to me as a girl or even this morning when the postman thought I was a boy. I think about it every second of the day. I know what I want.

I didn't say this to him, I couldn't, not without crying which, to be honest, wouldn't have helped in a situation like that.

I'm hoping that he'll talk to my mum about it some more and see sense, but for now Justin has been temporarily repressed.

See ya later people.
Justin xx
August 20th, 2011 at 10:59pm