Day three: oh well hello there

so here i am again writing my stupid boring life story to the world. Today was pretty much a good day. I went over my grandpas house with my two cousins, my mother, and my aunt. We all had a good time and then it came time to leave so we drove my aunt and two cousins back home and when we got back to the road to go home (from my aunts house its about 45 minutes to get back to our own house) my mom always finds a way to talk about sex with me. The thing that really gets me mad is she really says the same things each and every time like its something new. Today she told me she dosent want me over my boyfriend's house because he could possibly be a killer because i dont really know him even though we have been going our for 2 months, and how he could rape me and blah blah blah. what the hell? does this happen to any other people? like seriously everytime we get in the car OH LETS TALK ABOUT SEX! noo i dont want to talk about sex mother. I am 16 years old and i have the right to keep my sex life private. The sexual things that i do is between me and my boyfriend, and if i decide to tell anyone else than fine, thats my decision. I believe in protection because i am not trying to end up on 16 and pregnant, or be 16 with aids or something (not saying my boyfriend had aids, because he dosent, im pretty sure, well if he does then im screwed) and i feel as long as i can think and be responsivle with my sex life, i dont have to report shit to anyone, espically my mother. A couple of weeks ago my father asked if i think im gonna have sex before i'm 18 i said no not to start shit with him but like really? who the hell are you to tell me when and when i cant have sex. it seems like i have to be 18 to do anything around here. i was smoking since i was about 14 maybe 15 and i recently just got caught and after all was said and done they both said that they didnt care if i smoked as long as im 18. as of now im moving out at 18 to move in with my boyfriend (dont judge me this is my journal). at 18 i can drive. 18 will be my year for sure. I wanted to write about something else tonight but for the love of goddess i cant remember what the hell it was so i guess this is bye for now:)

.__. MY BRAIN!
August 21st, 2011 at 07:17am