Quotes Part 11

All of my journal entries are quotes that I live by or at least try to live by. I can't put all the quotes onto one journal entry so I need to divide them into as many as I need to fit everything. I hope these quotes help you realize and discover things, the same way they've helped me.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
~Anonymous

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, & get over it.
~Anonymous

Running is just an invitation to be chased.
~ S.E Hinton: That was Then, This is Now. Page 36: Mike Chambers

You learn things. Sometimes hard things. You learn that the so-called right thing is sometimes not the right thing. You learn there will be roads to choose, some you never believed you would travel. You learn that there will be change. You can fight it as much as you want or learn to deal with it, but there will be change. What you thought will not be the same as what you will think.
~S.E Hinton

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
~M. Kathleen Casey

Mistakes are sometimes the best memories.
~Anonymous

Every new day is another chance to change your life.
~Anonymous

You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.
~Anonymous

Never regret something that once made you smile.
~Anonymous

Yes, the past can hurt but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it.
~Anonymous

You shouldn’t regret anything that you say, because it was what you were feeling at the moment.
~Anonymous

So I made a big mistake try to see it once my way.
~Anonymous

Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can’t because things have changed so much.
~Anonymous
August 21st, 2011 at 09:04pm