She bought drinks, we drunk em, got drunk

Last friday, my friend threw a delayed birthday party for me. It was so last notice that most of my friends that drink and are cool with peole drinking couldn't come. No problem, Jul brought her friends and friends brought friends and led me to be friends with some new people and to hate some people.

It started off with Jul and I. We made a trip to walgreens (no car avilable) and bought some sodas to mix the drinks with. Then waited for this kid Derek to drop off the drinks. We never met him before, but he was the only one who was able to buy it for us. Turned out to not be a good kid.

First off, by the end of the night, he continuously tried to touch me, flirt with me, get me to flirt back, and stole somethig from me. I brought my polaroid camera to document the night with at most three photos. (shit is $20 for a pack of 8 photos) Thats what I did, but Derek took one of them. Even after I called and asked where it was, he said he didn't know. He also told Jul I was "wet as shit" when him and I were talking outside. We didn't do anything. I talked about my boyfriend and school and music. He kept insisting on calling me beautiful and original. (I loved the original part. I was wearing red lipstick, and usually people don't like it.)

But aside from him, Steel (last name), came by and brought her friends. We had a good time. :) I'm friends with Steel now and probably will hang out with her this upcoming week.

Later on, more of my friends came by, came and left, had a good time. At first Woody and Karl weren't going to come. They were "blunt cruising" as they call it. They heard this one friend of Jul's was coming and they absolutely hate him. But they did, and Jul's friend came by at 2 or 3, and left immediately. I now also hate Jul's friend because he stole 25 bucks from me.

Finally, after 3 rounds of kings, half a bottle of pinnacle whip (that was just me drinking it), and some pizza, 4:00 came around and we started to sober up. I kept talking about how much I liked one of the people at the party (not Derek of course) to Julena who was near past out. Steel was asleep by then. Karl went home because he had work in the morning. Karl took Woody home, and the rest of the people either crashed on the floor or in the gazebo outside. Now as I think about it, Chris came by when I was drunk and said he'd be back with more drinks.
I fell asleep at around 5:30, realizing I needed to wake up at 10am to play the finals in battle of the bands.

I don't remember parts of the night. But I do remember Woody playing Pearl Jam songs and

August 22nd, 2011 at 12:56am