Day four: So i really hate church

Today was my parents annaversary (i know i didnt spell that right but i tried re-typing it like four time so i give up) they have been toghether 17 years, which is also a very personal day for my mother because she lost her sister many years ago today, i dont want to go into details since it is my mothers personal business. Anyway she woke both me and my father up very early to go to church. that was the most stupid thing ever, it really felt almost wrong of me to be there because im not sure if i mentioned this in any of my other posts but i am a dianic wiccan (i worship the greek goddesses, if you are wiccan yourself and wondering) and it kinda felt all of the talk about jesus kinda just made me feel off. speaking of religion, i am a very proud wiccan and if you would like to ask me how i do my daily devotions of any other of my workings i am willing to trade some of my secrets with any other wiccans out there if you are willing to trade some of your secrets with me :) um so being wiccan...let my re-phrase, pratcing wiccan takes tools (and if you are wiccan please know that i am not talking about any of the expensive wands or expensive tarrot card decks i mean just simply borrowing from nature) and my tools are very close to me like my wand is made out of a branch that i borrowed (i asked mother nature and the branch first because always remember when you are taking somthing from nature is wrong without ffirst asking permission is very wrong and can create bad enegry) was from a branch in my front yard, but when i first came into wiccan and seen how expenisive the tools were from online i got really discouraged, but please please if you have been called to the wiccan path please believe that it does not take expensive tools to pratice and worship properly. it took me some time to learn that but after i became stronger into being wiccan i learned and well i am a happy teenage dianic wiccan :) i like being wiccan because it is a different religion that i feel very connected to, being connected to nature like that and feeling the goddess all around me in many forms makes me feel like i can really call this religion home i really love it. oh and please dont take this journal entry as a "hey im wiccan so you should be too" because in the wiccan religion, each person should be called to the path, not influenced.
Okay, second thing on my mind tonight is inspiration. Mine just seems to be lost, i have no muse lately thats why i havent been writing much in my escape the fate stories and in my personal story that i plan to go out on my own and publish. i am really sorry guys but i am seriously consideing just ending both stories soon because this lack of muse is really disgusting to me and i keep dragging you guys on with "oh will she publish something this week, possibly this month?" and i really hate doing that to you guys (if any of my fans who read my stories read this journal) its going to be really hard because i put many hours and tears into both stories and so much creation that i think it would be really sad to end it so i always find myself talking me out of trying to end the stories out of pure lazyness and my brains lost muse because i think, as soon as i find a way to end them i would suddenly get my muse back and then i will wish that i didnt end the story. funny how it works out like that huh? oh so this is the part where im supposed to ask you guys for help, what do you guys do to get inspirated for anything that you do, may it be cleaning your room or finishing a book or writing a book please comment with anything. im desprate, no seriously i just want to rip my eyeballs out because im dying to write, its just i dont know what to write:(

.__. MY BRAIN!
August 22nd, 2011 at 07:15am