My Dream Last Night (aka on August 21, 2011)

So last night I had a really weird dream.... and it jumped around a lot.

First thing in my dream, I was with a friend I (assumed) had met at an anime convention who was dressed as Sheik. But it was weird because I only called him Sheik, never his real name. I was dressed as this weird zombie monster thing in a dress and we were looking for house. (???? Wtm?) Anyway, we went walking around the culdasac looking street and eventually ended up back at the beginning of the road like in the Lost Woods. We were really confused, so I told him to hold my hand so we didn't get lost again. Then, some tour guides came and scolded us for going around the street by ourselves, then led us to the house I was apparently buying.
We got inside the house and I was still holding Sheik's hand. The tour guides were talking about how beautiful the house was and led us to a table in the dining room. Sheik pointed out to me that it was getting dark out faster than it should be, and the guides gave him a dirty look. Then the guides were talking to me about something (don't remember what) and it faded from dusk to like midnight. The guides were saying how we were their next victims, but then we were randomly on a boat (still holding hands and I don't know why!)
I was saying how it was weird that I only knew Sheik as Sheik and not his real name, but that it seemed cooler to just know him as that. He agreed, and we had to shoot some target thingies as we floated by them with RONNIE RADKE (yeah, random as hell!) and then he was sliding down these kiddie slides. Some stuff happened after that, but I don't remember what...
The next thing I remember is sitting in a group of people after the boat ride. Sheik wasn't next to me I don't think, and my friends Latesha and Dusty were going into the navy or the army or something. I stared at Dusty trying to make him change his mind and he got mad at me and told me to stay out of his business. Latesha, on the other hand, changed her mind and then went back on the boat with me.
Then, THE MOST RANDOM THING EVER, I was sitting in the DEGRASSI GYMNASIUM (YES, EXACTLY) watching K.C. (wtm!!!) play basketball because we were apparently dating. Then, Claire (who was apparently my best friend, but I would much rather be tapping her ex than friggen K.C.) was asking how we were. I then told her how I was happy I knew his real name now instead of just Sheik (YEAH K.C. COSPLAYING AS SHEIK, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN) and how much I loved him. He then looked at me from the middle of the gym and smiled that smile like "Aww I love youuu". Something happened after that but I don't remember...

So, any thoughts on this weird dream?! It really makes no sense! Do you guys think it's trying to tell me something? If so.... WHAT is it trying to tell me?!
August 22nd, 2011 at 05:56pm