Hell begins tomorrow!

School School School

So tomorrow is school, the first day to be correct. I am so not ready, I mean I have everything but mentality I don't think I can handle it. All I want to do is see everyone and then go home, simple enough.

When it comes to school, I'm always find myself writing a lot more. So be prepared for like 10 poems a week, 5 journals a day, and 20 short stories every hour. That is how bad school is for me, I write so much that I go through a whole journal in 10 minutes. I have heard that this year is the hardest, Ughh I am so not ready. Wanna go for me? No.. Fine. I am glad that I am going to see everyone, I might even hug a few people. If you know me I don't hug that often, I am more of a lets high five kind of person haha.

Latest news!(besides school):
I have been posting short stories lately and I am mostly going to be doing that instead of my long ass stories. Sorry. I find it more easier to do short stories because that is really what I want to write. Like with one of my stories that is long I always start out with a short story and then I will write more when I don't even want to. So short stories will be my new stories if that makes sense.

My love lie is so confusing at the moment, one minute I think he likes me and then he doesn't. I am like can you just come out with it please, you are killing me dumb ass! He is so confusing that I want to strangle him with a sharpie! Ehh but that is how its suppose to be I hear, guys don't talk about there emotions.. Ass! haha

I am currently obbesed with Prince Royce.. If you don't know him he is a Mexican Spanish singer, I don't know. My friend introduced him to me and i just fell in love with him, actually my friend wanted me to cheer up so he sent me a Prince Royce pic. The best part is Prince is all in purple (Purple is my FAV!! color), I was so happy when I got it ahh!!

Well thats pretty much it, nothing big in my mind.
Did you guys have your first day of school yet?? If so how was it? If not are you ready to go back?
Or
Are you out of school like forever!? If yes how is it, is it fun?? If not, are you ready to get out?
August 23rd, 2011 at 04:33am