Stupid Grammar (rant)

I just noticed that who ever writes the rules sounds like my fat, ugly, mean english teacher from my junior year. When I was writing my last journal (and this one) in red letters near the top of the screen it says quote: "The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and canot be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals."
Actually the "O" in "cannot" is an awkward square thing, and they only have one "N" I know for a fact that they spelled it wrong for both those reasons. Mibba needs to practice whatthey preach, honestly. And I think I should be able to put as much effort as I want into my journals, that's dumb it's about what's going on with me, is it not? I mean I understand the spam, because thats jst annoying, but come on mibba. Really? I go to school to hear rules about my writing. Don't tell me the effort that needs to go into pointless journals on my free time.
I think mibba's grammar-crazed rules are kind of wack. I don't want comments from grammar lovers, and Stephanie haters going "you're wrong" or "you suck you worthless peice of grammarless trash"...no. If you want to comment on my journal. You are given permission to use the worst grammar you can.
I don't hater grammar lovers, I jus think the whole thing is kind of annoying. Everyone makes mistakes, and I don't think people should get on our asses about it. So I don't want hate on this journal. Just show some love. Don't be an awkward turtle, or a strange one. Just be normal and talk like you would if you were texting below. Have a ball. And for the crazy grammar lovers who are pissed at me for saying this I have a few words to say to you.

TTYL H8R. GET A LYFE. ;)
August 23rd, 2011 at 08:06am