My Dream, Stupid People, My Poem, and lastly a Comment Swap!

Hey! Goodmorning! How have you been? Did you sleep well? I didn't. I had the most awkward dream. I had eight toes on one foot and my big toe was in the middle and my school tried to send me to a school for freaks. It was weird, and I have no idea where it came from. Whatever.
My second point of bussiness is that on my 'Stupid Grammar Rant' I specifically said 'No Haters' and I got one comment. From a hater. I deleted the comment so if you try to go see who it was and yell in thier faces, you won't find it because I'm a better person than they are and let them off nicely. But I know who you are. If you do it again, I'm not going to delete it, and I will talk about it for everyone to hear. Consider this a warning, and you know who you are. I don't mean to sound mean, but I clearly stated the rules of the comments for that journal, one simple rule, and if you couldn't follow it, then don't comment at all. I had 15 other people read it and they did what I asked. Don't tell me 15 people hate typing with perfect grammar here, don't tell me that because I know it isn't true.
Since I've gotten that out of the way, I don't want to end this journal on a bad note so I am going to finish with something positive. Yesterday I wrote my first poem, it's up if you'd like to read it. No haters, again please follow that one simple rule. It came from my heart and I'd really apreciate more readers because I only have four! If you would read and comment it would be amazing, because it's not that long. To read and to comment would only take about thirty seconds from your day. You'll like it, it won't be too much of a sacrifice. I'd love if you could do that. I'm also willing to comment swap!
Yes, I've never done a comment swap but I'm sure I could be quite fun. I only read poems, I don't like reading stories on mibba, I only read books that are in my hand. It's a personal prefrence. Nothing personal to you mibba authors, it's the way the cookie crumbles. (I love that saying!)
Sorry if I sound like I'm in a bad mood. I just woke up to journal hate and people not listening to the rules of my stuff, not to mention waking up at eleven in the summer is quite early for me. So have a good one, and I hope to see you around!
August 23rd, 2011 at 05:49pm