America's Got Talent: The Set List Of Acts Moving On

Is anyone watching America's Got Talent tonight? It's the best show ever, totally. I'm a fanatic. I was so bummed when J Chris Newburg went home last week. It seems like comedians always get the short end of the stick, which sucks because he was one of my favorite acts.
Good news! Demi Lovato is going to be preforming live tommorow at the results which should be exciting! The results are always my favorite night of the week for sure. I always get nervous during them though, but I think all fans do.
Since the show is getting closer to the finale, I wanted to give you guys a list of what acts are left on the show. So this is basically what this journal is going to be about.

ACTS MOVING ON:
Anna Graceman
Beth Ann Robinson
Daniel Joseph Baker
Fatally Unique
Gymkana
Kevin Colis
Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.
Landon Swank
Lys Agnes
Matt Wilhelm
Melissa Villasenor
Miami All-Stars
POPLYFE
Professor Splash
Sandou Trio Russian Bar
Silhouettes
Smage Bros. Riding Shows
Snap Boogie
Steven Retchless
Summerwind Skippers
Team iLuminate
The Kinetic King
West Springfield Dance Team
Zuma Zuma

There are still a lot of acts left, but over the next few weeks this list is going to be cut in half. Something I love about this show is how different alot of the acts are. Here are what a few of them are about.

West Springfield Dance Team:
A horror dance team. They have the most insane and creepy makeup and they come on stage looking like monsters, but dance in sync but the moves are really creepy. You have to love them, they're not the average dance crew, at all.

Steven Retchless:
How far would a male pole-dancer go in the competition? For Steven, pretty far. He dances with strength and elegance, he's not a type of guy you see everyday.

The Kinetic King:
Have you ever built a chain-reaction was a kid with dominoes? What he does is the same thing with different everyday objects, but he takes it to the extreme. He's beat the world record for longest chain-reaction live on the show! How cool is that?

Theres so much more, singing, dancing, jumping on a flexible bar over metal spikes and fire...it's just crazy. If you've never seen the show tonight is a great night to start watching! Hope you can catch it! Have a good one!
August 23rd, 2011 at 09:12pm