If i die...

Life is long..
But life can be very short..
Most people never think, the big thought,
"What is going to happen if i die"

So, here is me answering, well, giving my thoughts about it!

I know i will be missed, by family and some friends!
I know that everyone will not miss me, and i dont think that anyone would greve over me!
But, how will they go about everything, where would my stuff go, how would life be for everyone that once knew me!
At school, would my parents come and clean my locker out, would they have to be the ones to take down my pictures of me and my friends and fun times that happened in my life!
Would they go to the school and take note books out and seeing drawings, notes, home work, stuff from my everyday life!
Would they read through everything that was mine, seeing me live, enjoy life!
Would they clean my bed room out and pack everything, or would they leave everything in my room, just like how it was left, hoping i would come back, when they know i wouldnt!

Would they take care of my animals like i would..
Or would my animals get depressed and die!

Who would miss me....
What would they think!
Would the person i sit next to in class look over at the seat i sit in and cry?

Would my friends all get together and continue JAK3 SHOW?

For the people that miss me, how long would it be until they finally got over it!
Would i be forgoten over time..
Would i not be in peoples minds anymore!

I just wonder.... what would happen, how would life be if i died?
and the last thing, who would tell my family........
August 23rd, 2011 at 11:31pm