Update.

Involving my John Ohh/The Maine series:
I know I haven't posted the last chapter lately, but it is almost done being written. Since it is the last one involving John, I'm making it the longest. I really am happy with it and I'm glad you all have been so nice by reading it. I do plan on doing the same type of thing with all the other members, but most definitely don't expect that anytime soon. I'm on this really crazy John kick right now and I just wanna focus on that before I get off track. But, the next chapter is coming, I swear! I just have to finish it!

Stories:
In case you haven't seen, I've just started working on a John story. I really hope I can stick to it and if I don't post for a long time, just bug me about it then I'll feel bad and be forced to write it, haha. I haven't thought about how it would end very much, because if I start thinking then I over think and then I lose interest and I'm left with five chapters of a good story I don't care about anymore. I haven't thought much about what's in store after this new story. Maybe a Garrett one or Oliver Sykes or something, I don't know.

General:
I started school back up today and I guess it wasn't super terrible. I have the worst Algebra teacher and I plan on switching from Ag 1 to chorus instead. Not a lot has been going on lately. I've been playing around in photoshop and I just figured out how to make decent icons, so that's a plus. I saw The Maine in concert back in June and it was really great(:. Also, since middle-July, I've been super into this band called Mayday Parade and I think they are all so perfect. I saw them on the Gimme Summer Ya Love tour on the sixteenth of August and it was really great. I hugged Derek Sanders and cried during Terrible things and it was just great. Thanks to Tumblr I might be getting a hedgehog and I am excited.

Welp. That's about it, I guess.

Links

http://heycharliethisonesforyou.tumblr.com/
August 25th, 2011 at 01:13am