New journal banner||My long authors note is in here :)

Image

So, I gave into my boredness, and made a journal banner. :)

Authors note,
Okay, so I've seen how you guys have been enjoying my story End of recording and some of you have seen and have been enthusiastic about it's upcoming sequel Behind closed doors.

Well, I was wondering if any of you would read another story series, written in the same format? Of course, it wouldn't be written until after I finished Behind closed doors

I have two ideas forming in my head, both will get written, but one will come before the other. I need to know which you want first so I can focus on one for now, and come back to the other.

Idea 1:

This story will focus on Selene and how she works as a prostitute. It will take place a month or so after Behind closed doors ends. Zacky and other characters from his story will be minor, but will be included. She will encounter dangers and surprises that will break her down and drive her to things shes never imagined sinking to.

Idea 2:
This story will focus on a girl in a band, that is finally beginning to rise to fame. But, when their bus gets into an accident on the highway, and she wakes up with the news of death, how will she let out the grief of the death of a fellow band member? Will she turn into the very washed-up rock star trash she was trying to avoid, or will she reconnect with her old band members and move on, finding another member to take the old ones place, and start her career again?

This story will not in anyway involve Zacky and the others.

Which do you want first? I have ideas for both, but which do you want?
:D
<3<3

P.S. Look at me, sounding like I have a million fans XD But, to me, you guys who love my story are worth a million fans. <3
August 25th, 2011 at 04:57am