"take me as I am, or watch me as I leave" -a rant on 'cliques.

I waisted my whole 7th grade year, trying to fit in.
I abandoned my real friends.
I headed toward crushing on "popular guys", who I now realize, I'd never acctually have a chance with.
I tried so,so hard to hang out with the "queen bee's", which I now know, I was the main conversation at their lunch table.
I filled my wardrobe with top-of-the-line clothes...that were hand-me-downs from my sister, or sale clothes at aeropostale and hollister.
I only listened to main-stream music, because it was 'in'.
I had to have pin straight hair, if not, it was in a ponytail.
Light, natural colored make up was a neccesity.
Uggs were the only shoes I wore to school.
I was a cheerleader.

Now I realize how fake I was.
I miss my true friends.
I hate the popular guys! They're douchebags!
I hate the 'queen bees'! They're drama starting-gossipers!
I still wear hollister and aero, but not the way I used to...
I straighten my hair...and tease it...and dye it crazy colors..
I only wear converse and flats, and I'm saving up for slip on vans.
I now prefer screamo, electronica, and dubstep, and rock, and some pop.
I wear dark black make-up.
I hate cheerleading, so I quit. I'm joining guitar class.

Why did I change so much? Because, this is who I am. Not that follower, who wanted desperatly to have control over the school! I don't give a fuck what they think of me! I'm me. This is who I am. Not that made up-Amy, that I thought I had to be. They can take me as I am, or watch me as I leave.

Call me a slut call me a whore. If you don't like me, theres the door. Call me anerexic, call me fat. I can put this on, I can loose that. Call me annoying, call me dumb. Excuse me miss, I'm having fun. Call me a flirt, call me fake. That's just me, so give it a break. Call me weird, call me a geek. Call me what you want, I'm unique.<3
August 25th, 2011 at 05:08am