The bitch... Is back.

That's me by the way x) but, I'm not the one who can decide if I'm a bitch or not... That's your job, dear Readers.

So.. I'm back from Spain. I was visiting my mum's family, and ended up being homesick half the time we were there. My nan can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I love her all the same. Despite the slippery cheek kisses >.<

Anyway.. The weather there.. Was infinitely better than here; there it is sunny at 35 degrees C; here it is rainy, at 14 degrees C. Do you see what I mean?

But even though it's raining here, that didn't stop me going out in a skirt. A very, VERY bad idea, I would most definitely not recommend doing that. There are three options as I see it:

1. Go dressed summery and fashionable
2. Go dressed wintery and fashionable
3. Stick to the non-fashionable and go comfy and warm

I of course, still want to believe it's 'summer' but the 'summer' here is.. Pretty much only a couple of degrees warmer than winter, and with more rain x) My mum - being 100% Spanish- cant tolerate anything colder than 21 degrees C. Which begs the question: Why did she come to live here? Anyway on the plane home, she kept repeating, "14 degrees... AND RAIN!" A.K.A. the weather forecast. So, of course my dad and I couldn't resist teasing her. So every time she even mentioned the words "14 degrees.." we said in unison, " AND RAIN!"

Report on my love life?
I have... Mutual interests in someone ;) but we'll have to wait and see how it goes ;P
Other than that. Zilch. Nada. A big fat ZERO.

I am also starting to bump into people from my primary school, who I haven't seen for years. It's nice to catch up again with old friends... I even bumped into a few people from my nursery!! It really is a small world.

One thing I hate? Guys who staright up ask you, "Do you want to see me rubbing my d**k on cam?" without knowing a thing about you.
It's like "Erm.. No, I don't want to watch a complete stranger w**king on cam because he thinks he's 'all that' and can't go out and get himself a woman he can actually touch"

Another thing I hate are guys that think they're God's gift to the world and they can get with any woman they want. To be honest, it's a massive turn-off and I feel like slapping those guys in the face sometimes. Correction: not SOMETIMES, more like ALL THE TIME.

But women can be just as bad. The girls that are pretty, and they know it. So they decide to rub it in everyone's faces and dismiss anyone who they don't qualify as 'good looking'. Alternatively, there are women who aren't bad looking in the looks department, but they aren't stunning either, who try and get 'friends' that are uglier than them to make themselves look more beautiful. That is something that I find pitiful and irritating.

Anyway, sorry about the rant. x)

Well, it's 4.20 AM here and I am going to bed... Only to wake up at 8 to go into school to get my results. Yay -.-'.

Goodnight Readers,

Love you all. <3
August 25th, 2011 at 05:21am